Friday 27 January 2012

Still Stationary :(


   Well, today saw an attempt to get the new stater motor on... to no avail. My dear brother was kind enough to come round and help, he got Arty jacked up and ready to rumble when the heavens opened and poured a waterfall onto us- the rain, of course, stopped as soon as we'd decided it was impossible to work in that weather and had everything packed up. We're positive thinkers though, so we're happy to go back to the job in the morning when the sun will hopefully be shining!
   In other news- and boys please don't sigh- I've sewn some patches to fix the holes in the covers on my front and passenger seats, so while I can't afford to replace them, I'm gonna give Arty the 'Shabby Chic' vibe. You'll probably think it's a bit girly and Arty is always referred to as a 'he' but hey, a little cross-dressing never hurt anyone!
   By the way, Dad, don't worry I'll only sew onto the ones that need replacing :P- I intend to make a patchwork quilt for the back seat, perfect for sunset snuggles in the love bug...

No comments:

Post a Comment